Sunday, 16 November 2008

Fetching

Do any of you know how to upload more than one photo from Flickr to a blog at a time?

Fetching
Originally uploaded by Katey F

This is most frustrating!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kate,
Go into 'edit photos' and at the bottom of the page where it says 'search flickr photos' hit Refresh and it should come up with all your Flickr photos. Just drag and drop those that you want included in your project.

Hope this helps.

By the way, I've taken the liberty of tagging you. See my blog for more details. No obligation to participate if you don't want to.

Apologies if I've sent this twice - I think I might have hit the enter key by mistake.
Sue

Sue said...

Kate - ignore me I'm obviously having a bad day. You want to know how to upload more than one photo to your blog and I've told you how to do it on Ravelry.

And I can't help you with the Flickr bit, either - sorry!