Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Froot Loops

Finally I have a pair of socks!





I spent the Easter weekend with my parents staying in a little village near Lyme Regis. The glorious weather made it feel like a true holiday weekend (the ice creams on the beach helped!). I also found time to finish off Froot Loop socks and cast on Flourish (ravelry link) by Kim Hargreaves.

Froot Loop is a good pattern, written clearly and easy to follow. I have yet to master a neat kitchener stitch for the toe so am keen to start on another pair of socks to get some practise in! Any suggestions for patterns gratefully received.


Even the Mayor took part in this!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the socks, they look so comfortable and cozy. Pomotatmus (not sure if I spelt that right)are really pretty - as a suggestion for your next pair.