Monday, 5 March 2007

Allow me to introduce myself

For longer than I care to admit I have been one of the ranks of the ever silent, lurking craft blog readers. I decided however , with a bit of friendly encouragement from the lovely Kendra of I dream of the sea, that it was high time I stepped forward and introduced myself. What better a way to do it than by setting up my very own blog - and a knitting one at that!
Although I have been knitting for a fair while now, my skill does not reflect the hours I have spent hunched over a pair of needles. I would certainly class myself as a beginner. A beginner however with ideas above herself! I am continually looking wistfully at patterns involving intricate lace and the like; just waiting for the day I will be able to knit it with the utmost ease, free from the fear of reducing it to a series of knots and holes.
I had grand ideas before posting this to include some photos of my current projects. Unfortunately I did not anticipate the batteries in my camera running out mid-photo shoot. I will have to do it next time instead.

2 comments:

TutleyMutley said...

Pleased to meet you! Be ambitious!

gilraen said...

Welcome to knitting blogging :)