Friday, 30 March 2007

One big ball of wool

I know I promised photos of a finished Cloud Bolero but as my update explained it really had gone rather wrong - I obviously hadn't been concentrating when knitting! This sadly is all that is left of it...

I have decided to put Cloud Bolero 2 on the back burner for the time being as I cannot face starting it yet again so have turned my knitting fingers to Ms Marigold! Following the advice of Seahorse I am using Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk in teal. I just love the yarn. It is so soft to touch.
Hoping to have more of it to show next week as I will be doing lots of train knitting this weekend - I am off to the place the Victorians labelled the 'the little Switzerland of England' - any ideas where i am going?!

2 comments:

Seahorse said...

Oooh, Cheddar Gorge, maybe?

I'm not used to people taking my advice, lol! Hope the yarn behaves itself and doesn't let me down :0

Sarah said...

I know, I know! But only because you've told me!

The Miss Marigold is going to be lovely.