Friday, 27 April 2007

Marigolds and Roses

I have finally made some progress on Ms Marigold and reckon I am 2 inches off the ribbing. I quite fancy a wider rib at the bottom though so may start it earlier. It looks as though I will have at least a ball and a half left too. I followed the advice of the knitting lady in the shop and got a couple of extra balls but will be pottering back there for a yarn swop shortly I think! I will have to decide what to knit next beforehand though.


No reason to show these except that they make my smile! I guess it is the happy colour.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Ms Marigold is looking brilliant.

The flowers are so pretty. I love yellow roses.

knitseashore said...

The roses are so cheery on a Monday (when I am reading this post). Keep going on Marigold; she looks great!