I am now content with Ms Marigold and know I am going to love wearing it. My sister liked it so much that she has put an order in for one too - nice to be kept busy!
I went home over the weekend to catch up with family goings-on both home and away. My parents and sister have recently returned from visiting our far-flung family so I spent a very pleasant evening learning of their holiday adventures and examining the photos as evidence - evidence which amounted to an impressive slide show once I had seen both my father's and sister's photographs!
All in all had a lovely time in Brighton. If you are ever there I recommend going to Bill's. It is a fantastic cafe/restaurant focusing on everything fresh and green, something you realise the moment you walk through the doors. The entrance is a green grocer's-baskets of neatly stacked aubergines with baby aubergines nestled in the centre, courgettes and carrots sitting next to bunches of freshly picked herbs and hanging from above onions and dried chillies. A feast for the eyes.
Thanks goes to my flatmate for the photography!
As for the knitting - the train journey down provided me with just enough time to finish Dashing No. 1. I am very pleased with the result which fits me perfectly! If therefore it is not quite right for Birthday Boy I can have them!
2 comments:
I think Marigold turned out wonderfully. I'm glad to hear that the Blocking #2 helped make it better for you. The sleevelets are adorable! :)
Dashing looks really good! Your friend is going to love them!
Post a Comment