Saturday, 16 June 2007

Finishing Techniques

This is a little post (to be followed after my last exam on Monday with a more interesting one, complete with photos of course!) to ask if anyone can recommend a good finishing techniques book. I feel I am lacking the knowledge needed to do the items I create justice, so am looking for a reference book.
Thank you!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I've got this book this book and it is quite good. I'll lend it to you if you like and you can see if it is worth buying.

knitseashore said...

I love Nancie Wiseman's Knitter's book of Finishing Techniques (that may not be the exact title but the book is packed at the moment so I'm sorry I can't look it up). The photos and illustrations are very clear. I am not sure if you can get that through Amazon.co.uk, but you can get it through Amazon.com if that helps.

Seahorse said...

I really like Finishing Techniques For Handknitters by Jane Crowfoot. It's a great 'idiot's guide' without being patronising or annoying. (Not that you're an idiot, of course! :o)