I am now half way through a second set of Dashing. I am knitting them for my boyfriend in Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran. They are lovely, if I don't say so myself!
I bought the yarn from Get Knitted in Bristol. It is a truely amazing shop. Large, well layed out and well stocked. Perfect. They even provide tea, biscuits and comfy sofas! Cannot get any better.
I have finally received my Ravelry invite and can now see why everyone is raving about it! What an amazing site, a bit like Facebook but for knitters. Any of you on it yet?
K
5 comments:
Ooh I like your Dashings! That is such a great pattern, I really must make a pair for *me* at some point! Love your sheepy cosy too, so cute :-)
I agree, really like your Dashings. He should be really pleased with them! I like the colour.
I haven't got my invite yet... hopefully it will come soon!
Keep knitting!
Hi there, I just stumbled over your blog via Ravelry after receiving my invite yesterday. It really is brilliant isn't it! I love Get Knitted and buy most of my yarn there too. Great pair of Dashings!
Bullfinch
Hey K! I love the Dashing, very nice color! I'm over on Ravelry, you can find me there as "laughingmuse". I haven't been over there for a while, I'll have to go update one or two things!
Dashing through the snow on a one horse open slay...... i like your themed knitting!
Post a Comment