Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Rusted Root

Finished Item 2 - Rusted Root

I finished this a while ago but never got around to blocking it. After researching the best way of blocking Alpacha wool (turns out spritzing it, pinning the garment into shape and leaving to dry is the best) I got down to it finally... I am pleased with the result and have worn it a couple of times so far. It is a tad short and there are a couple of noticable mistakes in the front where I didn't join the wool properly when I changed balls. It will not be my favourite top but I am proud of it!

WIP - circular ribbed shrug

After doing lots of projects for others I have settled on a shrug which ill knit up quickly. I am really pleased with it and already have in mind what I am going to where it with! I am knitting with Sublime aran cashmerino. It is lovely.


1 comment:

Lynda said...

Love your Rusted Root ;0)