I haven't had a great deal of time to knit recently but I managed to squeeze some in today. I sat very contendedly on a bench in the sun over lunch with my Cloud Bolero. I just love the weather at the moment, makes a change from grey skies - long may it last!
I am enjoying knitting this bolero and am pleased with what I have done so far. It is the first time I have done something with intentional holes. Having initially thought I had never done a yarn over before, I have now realised I was a unwitting Yarn Over-Meister when I look back at the first scarf I ever knitted. It is simply full of them!
5 comments:
Tried to teach DH to knit once - I couldn't figure why he had more stitches than he started AND was dropping stitches. Good ol' yarn over.
The bolero is shaping up nicely.
Just delurked and popped in to say Hi, your bolero is looking great, can't wait to see the finished item
Hello! I just found you from Kendra's blog. I love your bolero and am looking forward to seeing your progress shots. It looks great so far!
Can I just tell you how envious I am of your Calorimetry photo in Kew Gardens? I've only been once, in the winter. But it is one of the most glorious places, and I hope to see it again one day, in full bloom.
The bolero is going to look so pretty when it's finished.
I agree with you on the weather, it's lovely. Even working to work in the mornings isn't as bad when it's sunny.
Hi Kate found your blog via Kendra and thouight I'd pop in to introduce myself :)
The bolero is looking good and I love doing that pattern. Well today its gone back to Winter up here and its snowing now :( just when I thought that Speing is on it way
Look fwd to reading your blog :)
Post a Comment