Have you seen the new Knitty? Oh boy, I now have even more to add to my list of knitting dreams! The rate this list is growing, it will soon snake off the page and I will never get to the bottom.
I simply love Carolyn. The stripes are fun and the big wooden buttons are so me. Isabella is another of my favourites as is the beautiful Clessidra. The only snag there, is that I have never ever knitted a pair of socks. Maybe now is a good time to start?! I think for the meantime however, I will have to restrain myself and patiently develop and nurture my sock-creating skills.
I simply love Carolyn. The stripes are fun and the big wooden buttons are so me. Isabella is another of my favourites as is the beautiful Clessidra. The only snag there, is that I have never ever knitted a pair of socks. Maybe now is a good time to start?! I think for the meantime however, I will have to restrain myself and patiently develop and nurture my sock-creating skills.
4 comments:
I liked the same patterns. I just wish I had more time to knit them.
Socks aren't that hard and they are good fun to knit. I really want to try knitting a pair on circular needles as it is supposed to be quicker.
Welcome to blog land - Kendra sent me over to say hi :o)
Some lovely headwear in the last post and your cardi is in such lovely colours.
I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the Cloud Bolero as I'm keen on trying that one.
Go for the socks I reckon - I just jumped on in and tried them and they worked out just fine and boy oh boy the Clessidra's are soooooo gorgeous.
Socks are great - portable, knit up quickly (despite those small needles!) and the yarns and patterns available are phenomenal. Go for it!
Welcome to blogland! I found my way here via Kendra's blog and glad I popeed by! Socks?? Ahhhh, the beginning of another extending 'to do' list ... and knitty addiction!
Post a Comment