Saturday, 19 May 2007

Re-Blocking?


Hmm, not convinced. I was really happy with Ms Marigold while it was pinned to the ground looking pretty, not so content when it is on.

I don't think it is very flattering. I think that is partly because it is a bit big. I am happy with the length, it is just a bit wide across the chest, but I guess that is mainly to do with the V neck. So a question for you all - can I re-block it to try to make it tad smaller? Or is that just not possible?

I do however love the ruffles. They are fun and make me feel very feminine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate,
I would try and reblock again. Measure the width at different levels and then make it smaller. What sort of yarn is it? If it's wool then there definitely won't be a problem with 'resizing' it. But try anyway. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would think you could wash and re-shape it so that you get more of the effect that you want. I haven't had a lot of experience with it myself, but it's worth a try!

Sarah said...

It looked perfect when I saw it. You've done a brilliant job. And the ruffles are so stylish!