Well I am now nicely settled in our new flat. I have spent a manic week or so unpacking (and afterwards desperately trying to fit all our newly empty boxes in a tiny little storage cupboard), sorting out internet and, insurance etc. as well as entertaining! Friends and my sister have been to stay to check out the new pad so to speak. It is wonderful to have space to comfortably have people to stay rather than giving them a sleeping bag and a patch of floor, which, no matter how hard you try, can never ever be comfortable.
I have had to re-introduce myself to sewing. Having dusted the cobwebs off an old family sewing machine, I have been diligently making table cloths and the like...
I have also managed to get some knitting done - after all, that is what this blog is meant to be about! I have made good progress and it fits, so all is
2 comments:
Rusted Root is looking great. I'm glad you are settling in ok in Bristol. I've written to you but need to go to the post office so I can post it. I'll get the monkey to do it next week!!
I have just stumbled upon your blog and thought I would leave a message as I have just moved and know how you feel - pleased to see your still knitting though!
Orchard the orchird looks lovely, incidentally I am knitting a cardigan that is exactly his colour at the moment, or is orchard a her...
Post a Comment