Bristol is great! Today I went to the International kite festival which was being held at Ashton Court.
There were some fantastic kites: fighting kites; butterfly kites; huge kites and dancing kites! I even splashed out and bought myself a stunt kite in a garish yellow.
And this is the view from my bedroom windon - isn't it wonderful! (The rainbow does help...)
3 comments:
The view is stunning! (and the double rainbow does help a bit, but still - beautiful)
I've always loved flying kites - it sounds (and looks) like the festival was a lot of fun. Someday I'll have to try to get there! How did the stunt-kite-flying go?
The festival looks amazing - I'd love to go one year. I've also heard that Bristol has a good hot air balloon festival which also sounds fun.
Happy blogging!
Your photos are beautiful! Welcome home, though it must be hard to be back after such an amazing trip.
Post a Comment