skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Telling Yarns
Thursday, 9 August 2007
Moving House
Just to say I am in the middle of relocating and as my life seems to be floating on a sea of boxes at the moment my blog will have to be neglected... But as of next week I will have plently of time to update you all on my knitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Kate
United Kingdom
I knit, often have a good book and a favourite CD on the go and am partial to good food.
View my complete profile
On the needles
Electra - Rowan 38
Ribbed lace bolero
Blogs I like to read
Dogs and Laughter
See Eunny Knit
Knit and Tonic
Slipped Stitch
Adventures of a Silver Bullet
Xtreme Knitting
fig and plum
Ysolda
I Knit
I dream of the sea
The books I am reading
Wolf Hall
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (1)
December (1)
February (2)
November (2)
September (1)
August (1)
July (1)
April (1)
March (3)
February (2)
January (1)
December (4)
November (4)
September (1)
August (1)
May (4)
April (2)
February (1)
January (1)
December (1)
November (2)
October (1)
September (4)
August (2)
July (2)
June (3)
May (5)
April (3)
March (8)
UKnitters
uk knitters
Previous
|
Join
|
List
|
Next
|
Random
|
Powered by RingSurf
No comments:
Post a Comment